Tutorships, Adoptions and Letters of Verification from Your Notary in Gatineau and in La Pêche
As notaries, we are public officials recognized by the State, and we are familiar with dealing with many types of non-litigious proceedings. Considering the complexity of the law, it would be worth it for you to consult Nadeau et associées, notaires so that we can properly guide you throughout your procedures.
Our firm is well versed in the following non-litigious proceedings:
- Homologation of a protection mandate
- Implementation of protective supervision
- Formation of a tutorial council
- Requests for adoption
- Changes to the civil status registry
- Tutorship for minors
- Removal of legal rights
- Verification of wills (holographic wills signed in the presence of witnesses)
- Letters of verification
Before signing any important documents, consult Nadeau et associées, cabinet juridique notaires et avocats. We will help you to make an informed decision, and ensure that everything is legal and above board.